Terms and Conditions AMSIMCEL SRL: General Data Protection Regulation
It is natural to pay special attention to how your data is obtained, used and distributed.
In this document, you will find different data that we can collect or that you can provide when accessing and/or using the amsim.ro website.
This Policy applies to data collected from www.amsim.ro
Please read the policy carefully to understand our data processing practices. Please note that you must agree to this policy to view and/or use our site.
If you do not agree, please do not use our site.
You are responsible for ensuring that all data provided to AMSIMCEL SRL is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- 1. What data do we collect?
- Your email address must be provided if you wish to communicate with AMSIMCEL through contact forms and/or receive our offers;
- Your identity data, such as your name, surname, e-mail address, or phone number, may be required in the collection of details;
- Navigation data: Data on how you use websites, including IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, the operating system used, language and pages viewed;
- Data about your visits to our site, including traffic data, log files, and other data or communication resources used by you when you access our site;
- How are the data collected?
The collected data and how they are collected varies depending on how you use the website.
AMSIMCEL SRL collects directly the data you enter into your contact forms and/or you communicate when you contact us by phone.
AMSIMCEL also collects indirectly your data through cookies and tracking tools (Google Analytics).
Read our Cookies Policy, which was designed to help you better understand this technology and how we use it on our Website.
- Why are the data collected?
Your personal data is collected AMSIMCEL SRL for the following reasons:
- To process your request (from the contact form or AMSIMCEL SRL partner section), including customer support;
- To take advantage of the interactive features of the Website (geolocation);
- For statistical purposes, for assessing customer satisfaction with AMSIMCEL SRL services;
- Direct marketing and e-mail and / or SMS messages regarding products and services (including the new products and services of AMSIMCEL SRL), promotions, contests or any other marketing actions developed by AMSIMCEL SRL and its partners and administration of the customer database (consumers, only to the extent that the data subject expressed express and unequivocal consent for the processing of the e-mail and/or telephone for this purpose).
Your data can also be collected through cookies and trackers with your consent when necessary for:
Improve your experience on the website by:
- Allowing our Website to recognize your equipment by saving the same information multiple times to perform the same activity;
- Analyze traffic and data on the Website to measure the number of users and subsequently make the site more user-friendly and to ensure that it is able to respond quickly to your requests.
The refuse to provide some data may lead to the unavailability of certain services.
- Who Processes the Data?
Your personal data is processed by AMSIMCEL employees responsible for:
- Managing the amsim.ro website;
- Solving requests submitted to the contact form.
Links to third-party websites
The amsim.ro website may link to different websites and social networking platforms managed on third-party servers by individuals and organizations over which AMSIMCEL has no control.
As such, under no circumstances can we be held accountable for the way your data is stored or used on third-party servers.
- How long are your Personal Data stored?
AMSIMCEL SRL stores your data only for the period necessary for the purposes explained in Article 3.
This storage period varies depending on the data in question because it may be affected by the nature and purpose of the collection. Similarly, certain legal obligations provide for a specific storage period.
When you contact us through contact forms, when you communicate with us via phone or chat, your data will be stored up to five (5) years from the last contact.
Cookie/tracker data will be stored for up to six (12) months for cookies that measure our audience and up to thirteen (26) months for others.
Beyond the times given above, your data will be anonymous to be stored for statistical purposes.
- How is your data protected?
Your data is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to protect the security and privacy of your data against any accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure.
Given the inherent characteristics of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the optimal security of the information exchanged through this network.
We strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information sent to our site. You agree to provide your data at your own risk.
We cannot be held liable for non-compliance with privacy and security measures implemented on our sites.
Therefore, you agree that information security is also your responsibility.
- What are your rights?
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, AMSIMCEL SRL has the obligation to administer the personal data you provide to us safely and only for the specified purposes. Also, under this law, you as a user:
– You have the right to request information about how personal data will be used
– You have the right to access your personal data collected
– You have the right to rectify personal data collected
– You have the right to delete personal data collected
– You have the right to restrict access to personal data collected
– You have the right to portability of your personal data to another operator
– You have the right of opposition
– You have the right not to be subject to an individual decision and profiling
– You have the right to appeal to the courts in case of violation of the rights guaranteed by Law 679/2016.
- What does consent mean?
By filling in the contact form in the Contact section, by checking the field of agreement with the terms and conditions of AMSIMCEL SRL, you declare and accept unconditionally that your personal data is included in the database of amsim.ro, and you expressly and unequivocally agree that all such personal data be stored, used and processed for the purposes set forth in point 3 above.
- What did you get to know by reading this Policy?
By reading the Policy, you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by the law, namely the right to information, the right of access to data, the right of rectification, the right of removal, the right of restriction, the right of portability, the right of opposition, not be subject to an individual and profiled decision and the right to appeal to the courts in case of violation of the rights guaranteed by Law 679/2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
- Who do you need to contact to access your personal data collected by AMSIMCEL SRL?
Based on a written request at the firstname.lastname@example.org | The DPO may display any of the rights under Law 679/2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
- What is the response time for your requests?
The response time for your request is between 30 and 90 days, depending on the total received requests.
- What happens if your personal data has been compromised?
If your personal data has been compromised, the person specified in paragraph 10 is required to inform you within a maximum of 72 hours in order to decide what the subsequent actions will be.
- Can your personal data be forwarded to the Court?
Your personal information may also be provided to the General Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
For total transparency, please go to the Personal Data Control section to check if personal information is collected about you.