C++ Software Engineer (Mid/Senior)
AMSIMCEL is a Romanian-based deeptech startup developing a GPU-powered framework for the next generation of Integrated Circuits (IC) design tools. Currently securing our second round of funding, we are looking for an experienced C++ software engineer to accelerate product development.
This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within an innovative business and help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment.
You will be joining a small team in a startup environment and work directly with the CTO. You will be working on implementing new features and preparing existing ones for production readiness of a cutting-edge Electronic Design Automation tool working on last generation Nvidia GPUs. You will be part of all software development cycles from design and development to test and documentation. Depending on your interests, you will focus either on our distributed framework or on low level computational geometry algorithms. You’ll be developing in a modern C++ environment using libraries such as cuda, boost, OpenMPI and OpenMP.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of industry experience of deploying real solutions to the market
- Strong software engineering knowledge and demonstrated expertise in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Deep understanding of object-oriented software development, generic programming, parallel algorithms, and data structures
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Fast learner, independent and adaptabl
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Scripting in Linux (Python/Bash)
- Experience with Cuda and GPU Programming
- Previous experience with CAD/CAM algorithms
- Competitive compensation package & meaningful equity (depending on experience)
- Work in a fully remote international environment with access to our coworking office in Bucharest, participation at prestigious international events as conferences, workshops and customers presentations
- Training and certifications adapted to the position
- Unique career path, and possibility to grow into key positions as part of the start-up growing strategy